12 Maddin Hauser Attorneys Named Among the Best Lawyers in America® 2016
Additionally, Charles M. Lax
, who has been selected by Best Lawyers
continuously since 2006, has been named Best Lawyers'
2016 Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law "Lawyer of the Year" for Detroit. Last year, Harvey R. Heller was named Detroit “Lawyer of the Year” in the field of Insurance Law. Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is honored as a "Lawyer of the Year."
Maddin Hauser’s 2016 Best Lawyers recipients, respective categories, and years honored, include:
- Stuart M. Bordman, Shareholder and Chairman of Franchise and Distribution Practice Group; Franchise Law (2013-2016)
- Mark R. Hauser, Founder, CFO and Executive Committee Member; Real Estate Law (1999-2016)
- Harvey R. Heller, Shareholder, Executive Committee Member and Chairman of Defense and Insurance Coverage Practice Group; Insurance Law and Legal Malpractice Law — Defendants (2003-2016)
- Robert D. Kaplow, Shareholder; Tax Law and Trusts and Estates (2013-2016)
- Kathleen H. Klaus, Shareholder; Legal Malpractice Law — Defendants (2013-2016)
- Charles M. Lax, Shareholder; Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law (2006-2016)
- Michael W. Maddin, Founder, President Emeritus and Executive Committee Member; Real Estate Law (2003-2016)
- Julie Chenot Mayer, Shareholder; Professional Malpractice Law — Defendants (2015-2016)
- Richard F. Roth, Shareholder; Real Estate Law and Trusts and Estates (2013-2016)
- Steven D. Sallen, President, CEO, and Executive Committee Member, and Co-Chairman of Real Estate Practice Group; Real Estate Law (2010-2016)
- Ronald A. Sollish, Shareholder, Executive Committee Member and Chairman of Corporate/Employment Practice Group; Employment Law — Individuals (2013-2016)
- Steven M. Wolock, Shareholder; Legal Malpractice Law — Defendants, and Professional Malpractice Law — Defendants (2008-2016)
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."