Maddin Hauser is pleased to announce that 17 of its attorneys have been selected to the 2018 Michigan Super Lawyers® list. Each year, no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers® to receive this honor.
Following is a list of the Maddin Hauser attorneys named to the 2018 Michigan Super Lawyers® (Name, Title, Practice Area and Years Selected):
- Earle I. Erman, Shareholder; Bankruptcy: Business (2006-2018)
- Jonathan B. Frank, Of Counsel; Business Litigation (2013-2018)
- David H. Freedman, Shareholder; Business and Corporate (2010-2018)
- David E. Hart, Shareholder, Executive Committee Member and Co-Chair of Financial Services and Real Property Litigation Group; Real Estate (2007-2018)
- Mark R. Hauser, Firm Co-Founder, CFO and Executive Committee Member; Real Estate (2007-2018)
- Harvey R. Heller, Shareholder, Executive Committee Member and Chairman of Defense and Insurance Coverage Practice Group; Professional Liability: Defense (2006-2018)
- Robert D. Kaplow, Shareholder; Estate Planning and Probate (2006, 2010-2018)
- Kathleen H. Klaus, Shareholder; Professional Liability: Defense (2013-2018)
- Charles M. Lax, Shareholder; Employee Benefits (2006-2018)
- Richard F. Roth, Shareholder; Business and Corporate (2007-2013, 2015-2018)
- Steven D. Sallen, President, CEO, Executive Committee Member, and Co-Chairman of Real Estate Practice Group; Real Estate (2010-2013, 2018)
- Julie Beth Teicher, Shareholder; Bankruptcy: Business (2010-2018)
- Stewart C.W. Weiner, Shareholder; Family Law (2017-2018)
- Steven M. Wolock, Shareholder; Professional Liability: Defense (2007-2018)
Additionally, three attorneys were named to the 2018 Michigan Rising Stars List, an exclusive list recognizing no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state:
- Kaitlin A. Brown, Shareholder; Employment and Labor (2014-2018)
- R.J. Cronkhite, Associate; Business Litigation (2014-2018)
- James M. Reid, IV, Shareholder, Executive Committee Member, Co-Chairman of Corporate/Employment Practice Group; Employment and Labor (2015-2018)
Super Lawyers®, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers® lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
Read the press articles: