SHERYL K. SILBERSTEIN, shareholder, concentrates her practice in commercial real estate law, including financing, acquisitions, sales, and development of shopping centers, and industrial and office buildings; zoning and land use; and leasing. She also deals with residential transactions.
Before joining the firm in September 2000, Sheryl practiced in the corporate sector of the real estate industry. Michigan Lawyers Weekly selected Sheryl for inclusion in their 2023 class of “Influential Women of Law.”
Sheryl graduated from the University of Michigan and the Detroit College of Law. She is a member of the State Bar of Michigan and the Oakland County Bar Association.
- Participating in representing client acquisition of more than 100 manufactured home communities in multiple states
- Participating in representing a client in the acquisition, sale, development and financing of shopping centers and single-tenant retail buildings
- Participated in representing a client in multi-family multi-state portfolio financing with Freddie Mac, covering 13 manufactured home communities and apartment projects
- Acted as counsel for a client and participated in representing clients in multiple HUD apartment refinancing
- Participated in representing a client in the development and financing of senior independent/assisted living facilities on continuum of care campuses