Unlike small boutique litigation firms, we can access our firm’s full range of subject matter experts to enhance our extensive litigation experience. Our deep resources are comparable to those of the largest firms, but without the large firm fees, file-stacking with layers of attorneys, and delays. Clients enjoy our efficiency and our national reach through a network of affiliated firms.
We’re ready to forcefully litigate, negotiate, and investigate your matter while remaining focused on your goals.
At times, litigation is not the appropriate initial step. As your legal partner and advisor, we’ll assess all your options and work with you to determine the best strategy to resolve the issue.
Our expertise includes:
- Bet-the-company commercial litigation
- Employment litigation, including discrimination & wrongful termination
- Landlord-tenant & land contract matters
- Non-competition, confidentiality & trade secret protection
- Executive compensation & termination disputes
- Wage and hour & unemployment compensation proceedings
- Shareholder, partner & member disputes
- Divorce, child support & family law
- Probate litigation, including trust disputes, conservatorships & guardianships
- Franchise litigation
- Real property litigation
- Easement & boundary disputes
- Land use & zoning
- Construction contracts & liens
- Insolvency, bankruptcy, receiverships & emergency manager status
- Mediation & arbitration
- Auto supplier agreements
- Hospitality & hotel management
- Real & personal property tax appeals
- Court case & administrative appeals