ROUNDTABLE: Brainstorming Sessions
Maddin Hauser’s Roundtable brainstorming sessions will focus on brainstorming solutions to challenges in the financial services industry.
Next session to be announced.
The Roundtable sessions take place at Maddin Hauser, located at 28400 Northwestern Hwy, 2nd Floor, Southfield, MI 48034.
Complimentary continental breakfast will be provided.
Roundtable sessions are intended to:
- Be an intimate forum for brainstorming solutions (with other industry insiders) to some of the toughest problems facing the financial services industry today
- Be limited and exclusive in its membership with no more than 20 financial institutions invited to participate
- Be confidential, allowing participants to share their experience and expertise
- Be valuable with a high “return on investment” for participants by providing practical insights that may be operationalized within their own institutions
- Be efficient with meetings (and participation via telephone for those outside of the metropolitan Detroit area) limited to a two hour early morning session per month
Next session to be announced