Maddin Hauser Hosts 27th Annual Tax Symposium
On October 27, 2018, Maddin Hauser hosted its 27th annual Tax Symposium at The Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, Michigan.
This year’s event featured topics and speakers including:
- IRC §199A – Qualified Business Income
by Stuart M. Bordman
- College Funding – What’s New, What’s Old
by Robert D. Kaplow
- Seven Ways to Leave Your Creditors
by Earle I. Erman and David M. Eisenberg
- Is Breaking Up Hard to Do? The 1031 Drop and Swap
by Gary A. Kravitz
- Roundup of Recent Tax Developments by William E. Sigler
- Health Care Planning and Compliance for Small Employers by Marc S. Wise
- Estate Planning in a High Exemption Environment by Geoffrey N. Taylor
- What’s New About 401K Plan Hardship Withdrawals by Charles M. Lax
The symposium materials are available for download on the firm’s website.