14 Maddin Hauser Attorneys Named in the 2021 Edition of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
We are delighted to announce that several shareholders from Maddin Hauser Roth & Heller, P.C., have been included in the list of Michigan Super Lawyers for 2021.
Using a patented selection process, Super Lawyers evaluates candidates based on 12 distinct peer recognition and professional achievement indicators. Fewer than five percent of Michigan attorneys are named to the annual Super Lawyers edition.
The Maddin Hauser attorneys appearing on the 2021 list of Michigan Super Lawyers are:
- David M. Eisenberg – Bankruptcy
- Earle I. Erman – Bankruptcy
- David E. Hart – Business Litigation
- Mark R. Hauser – Real Estate
- Harvey R. Heller – Professional Liability
- Kathleen H. Klaus – Professional Liability
- Charles M. Lax – Employee Benefits
- Julie C. Mayer – Insurance Coverage
- Steven D. Sallen – Real Estate
- David M. Saperstein – Professional Liability
- Julie B. Teicher – Bankruptcy
- Stewart C.W. Weiner – Family Law
- Steve M. Wolock – Professional Liability
Attorneys considered the best of the best are given special, elite recognition. This year, Earle I. Erman, head of Maddin Hauser’s Bankruptcy, Restructuring, and Debtor-Creditor Rights group, appears on the “Top 100 Michigan Super Lawyers” list. Additionally, Defense and Insurance Coverage attorney Kathleen H. Klaus and Bankruptcy, Restructuring, and Debtor-Creditor Rights attorney Julie B. Teicher were included on the list of the “Top 50 Women Lawyers” in the state.
Super Lawyers also recognizes the legal profession’s up-and-coming attorneys – “Rising Stars.” These exceptional attorneys, either under the age of 40 or who have been practicing for ten years or less, comprise fewer than two-and-one-half percent of Michigan’s lawyers. This year, Kaitlin A. Brown, a member of the firm’s Employment Law practice, was named a Rising Star.
Please join us in congratulating our Super Lawyer honorees!