TWENTY-NINTH ANNUAL TAX SYMPOSIUM
October 31, 2020
8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Does The “S” In S Corporation Stand For “SuperScary”?
Geoffrey N. Taylor
- Stay Calm if Your Client Owns an Interest in an S Corporation
- Stay Current to Make Sure You Know the Rules
- Stay Safe and Start Planning!
Tax Considerations Impacting The Divorce Process
Stewart C. W. Weiner
- Spousal Support: Negotiations are Different Now
- When to File Judgment of Divorce May Provide an Opportunity
- Dependents: More Valuable Than Before
Issues With PPP Loans and Other COD Issues
Mark R. Hauser
- Non-Deductibility of Expenses Paid From PPP Loan Proceeds (IRS Notice 2020-32)
- Section 108 Non-Insolvency Exceptions
Taxes, Pandemics, Elections …. Oh My!
William E. Sigler
- What You Want to Know
- What You Need to Know
- What You Don’t Want to Know
You Can’t Have It – I Want It
Robert D. Kaplow
- Issues in Distributing Tangible Personal Property Upon Death
- Case Studies of Typical Problems
- Suggested Solutions to Achieve Family Harmony
Employer Tax Credits Under the Family First Coronavirus Response Act
Marc S. Wise
- Federal Retention, FMLA+ and Sick Leave Credits for 2020
- IRS/DOL Requirements
- 2020 Forms W-2 and 7200 Issues
Spotting An Insolvent Client And The Accountant’s Role In a Bankruptcy Case
Julie B. Teicher
- Signs of Insolvency
- Accountant’s Role in a Bankruptcy Case
- Potential for Conflicts
Elder Law Pre-Planning
- What is Medicaid and Who Does it Help?
- When do You Need Long-Term Care Planning
- How Asset Protection Planning Can Protect You
It’s Time For Another Look At Roth Ks and Roth IRAs
Charles M. Lax
- Traditional K or Traditional IRA vs Roth K or Roth IRA
- Don’t Forget These Differences Between Roth Ks and Roth IRAs
- Should the Outcome of the Election Impact the Roth Decision?
Registration is closed.