How to Avoid Common Estate & Retirement Planning Mistakes...They Can Cost You Your Life Savings
These webinars are designed to educate you so that you can control your future, protect your hard earned savings, and have peace of mind.
Will My Estate End Up In Probate? Will I Outlive My Savings?
Can I Protect My Assets From The Nursing Home?
Event Highlights Include:
- Wills and Living Trusts – Learn the advantages and disadvantages to both.
- Asset Protection – How to protect your assets and your family’s inheritance from creditors, divorce, and lawsuits.
- Long Term Care Planning – How to avoid losing your life savings.
- Next Spouse Protection – How to protect your assets from your surviving spouse’s next spouse.
- Probate – What it is and how to prevent it.
- Estate Taxes – What they are, and how to minimize or eliminate.
- Medicaid and Veterans Aid & Attendance Benefits – The latest laws and how to qualify for the benefits.
- Gifting to Children – How and when to gift your assets, and why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake.
- Special Needs – How to provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren.
- Legacy Planning – Good planning involves more than money. Learn some powerful tools to help instill important values in younger generation family members.
Collin D. Dickey is dedicated to educating the public on estate planning tools and strategies. He has significant experience in wealth planning and assisting clients with mitigation strategies, and is well versed in handling legal inquiries involving the IRS and the State of Michigan.
June 16, 2020 - 10:00 a.m.
June 18, 2020 - 2:00 p.m.
To register for one of the available webinars listed above, please email
Registrants will receive follow-up instructions for accessing Zoom webinars.