DON’T STRIKE OUT - KEEPING YOUR GAME SKILLS SHARP FOR SUCCESS IN THE REAL ESTATE FIELD
- What is Act 357?
- Tax Collection Accelerated
- The Effect on Tax Prorations in Sale and Lease Transactions
- Suggested Practice Changes
- Why is it important to you?
- What is the "Appropriate Inquiry Standard"?
- Anticipated Ramifications of New Regulations
The Unexpected Curve – The Estate of Costanza and Its Impact on Self-Canceling Installment Notes
- What is a SCIN?
- Creative Financing
- Estate of Costanza, a great new case
- Estate Planning with Real Estate
- How to Avoid Death Taxes
- Self-canceling Installment Notes
Stealing Home – The Proliferation of Mortgage Fraud
- What is Mortgage Fraud
- Schemes and Scams
- Methods of Protecting Your Interests
Home Run or Run Home – What Your Title Policy Is or Is Not
- What Title Insurance Is and Is Not
- When to File a Claim
- How to File a Claim
- What are the Remedies Under a Title Policy
- What is the Judgment Lien Statute?
- The Mechanics of Filing a Lien
- The Impact of a Lien on Real Property
- TIC Ownership
- Use of TIC Agreements
- Financing TIC Owned Property