Please Join Us on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 for
Maddin Hauser's 2017 Employment Law Symposium:
A Practical Guide to Managing Workplace Risks and Rewards
The Inn at St. John's
44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170
Registration and Complimentary Continental Breakfast:
7:30 am to 8:30 am
8:30 am to 12:45 pm
HRCI Certification Program Approved for 3.5 General Credit Hours
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This program is valid for 3.5 PDCs for the
SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM .
American Payroll Assocation
This program is valid for 3.5 RCHs from the American Payroll Association.
Featured Topics and Agenda:
- Why Wage and Hour Claims Will Remain at Record Highs
- Retirement Plan Loans: Do You Really Want to be Your Employee's Banker?
- Bullard-Plawecki Employee Right to Know Act: Managing Risk When Producing a Personnel File
- Worker Classification and Joint Employer Liability Issues
- Employment Litigation Update and Trial Concerns
- Analyzing Work Place Disability Issues
- Affordable Care Act - Destination Unknown
- It's COMP-licated: Tricky Compensation Issues for Employers
- Employer Cybersecurity: Protect Your Company's Data and Trade Secrets
- Employee Handbook Policies: The Importance of Regular Updates and Training