The Corporate Transparency Act is Fast Approaching. FAQ’s On What You Need to Know
Click here to read a comprehensive summary of the following frequently asked questions under the new regulations implementing the Corporate Transparency Act (CTA) that become effective on January 1, 2024.
1. What is the CTA?
2. How Do I Know if the Entity is a Reporting Company?
3. Is the Reporting Company Exempt from the CTA Filing Requirement?
4. Who is a Beneficial Owner?
5. Who is a Company Applicant?
6. CTA Filing Requirements
7. What are the Important CTA Filing Dates?
8. Updating/Correcting the CTA Filing
9. How to Make the CTA Filing
10. The Penalties for Failing to Comply with the CTA
11. Frequency of CTA Filing