What You Need to Know Now About The Corporate Transparency Act
The new regulations implementing the Corporate Transparency Act are set to take effect on January 1, 2024. Compiled here is an updated comprehensive summary of the most frequently asked questions under the new regulations.
- What is the CTA?
- What are the Important CTA Filing Dates?
- Frequency of CTA Filing
- How Do I Know if the Entity is a Reporting Company?
- Is the Reporting Company Exempt from the CTA Filing Requirement?
- Who is a Beneficial Owner?
- Who is a Company Applicant?
- CTA Filing Requirements
- Updating/Correcting the CTA Filing
- How to Make the CTA Filing
- The Penalties for Failing to Comply with the CTA