Maddin Hauser Sponsors Association of Corporate Counsel Michigan Chapter: Defensive Employment Practices for a Changing World
• Understanding and Defining the Employer/Employee Relationship
• Employer Due Diligence, Background Checks and Employment Applications
• Creating Appropriate Disciplinary Record
• Protected Classes and Employment Discrimination Claims
• The National Labor Relations Board’s Attack on Employee Handbooks – and How It Affects ALL Employers!
A shareholder, executive committee member and Chairman of the firm’s Corporate/Employment Practice Group, Mr. Sollish specializes in employment, real estate, partnership, finance, corporate and business law. He is a frequent speaker on legal topics and has spoken to such groups as the Michigan Chamber of Commerce, Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants, and American Society for Industrial Security.
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Time: 8:30 am to 10:00 am
Location: Maddin Hauser Offices 28400 Northwestern Highway, Second Floor Essex Center, Southfield, MI 48034