Maddin, Hauser, Roth & Heller Attorneys Named to 2015 Michigan Super Lawyers® List
Super Lawyers® Magazine recognized attorneys from Maddin, Hauser, Roth & Heller P.C. for inclusion on the 2015 Michigan Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Following is a list of the Maddin Hauser attorneys named 2015 Michigan Super Lawyers:
- David E. Hart, Shareholder, Executive Committee Member and Co-Chair of Consumer Finance/Regulatory Compliance and Real Property Litigation Group; Real Estate (2007-2015)
- Mark R. Hauser, Founder, CFO and Executive Committee Member; Real Estate (2007-2015)
- Harvey R. Heller, Shareholder, Executive Committee Member and Chairman of Defense and Insurance Coverage Practice Group; Professional Liability: Defense (2006-2015)
- Robert D. Kaplow, Shareholder; Estate Planning and Probate (2006, 2010-2015)
- Kathleen H. Klaus; Shareholder; Professional Liability: Defense (2013-2015)
- Charles M. Lax, Shareholder; Employee Benefits (2006-2015)
- Richard F. Roth, Shareholder; Business and Corporate (2007-2013, 2015)
- Steven M. Wolock, Shareholder; Professional Liability: Defense (2007-2015)
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law.