2022 Edition of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Recognizes 17 Maddin Hauser Attorneys
We are pleased to announce that several Maddin Hauser Roth & Heller, P.C. attorneys have been included in the 2022 list of Michigan Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers uses a patented selection process to evaluate candidates based on 12 distinct peer recognition and professional achievement indicators. Fewer than five percent of Michigan attorneys are named annually.
The Maddin Hauser attorneys appearing on the 2022 list of Michigan Super Lawyers are:
- David M. Eisenberg – Bankruptcy
- Earle I. Erman – Bankruptcy
- David H. Freedman – Business & Corporate
- David E. Hart – Business Litigation
- Mark R. Hauser – Real Estate
- Harvey R. Heller – Professional Liability
- Kathleen H. Klaus – Professional Liability
- Charles M. Lax – Employee Benefits
- Julie C. Mayer – Insurance Coverage
- Steven D. Sallen – Real Estate
- David M. Saperstein – Professional Liability
- Julie B. Teicher – Bankruptcy
- Stewart C.W. Weiner – Family Law
- Steve M. Wolock – Professional Liability
Attorneys considered the best of the best receive elite recognition. For 2022, Earle Erman, Kate Klaus, and Julie Teicher appear on the “Top 100 Michigan Super Lawyers” list. Kate and Julie are also named among the “Top 50 Women Michigan Super Lawyers.”
Super Lawyers also recognizes the legal profession’s up-and-coming attorneys – “Rising Stars.” These outstanding attorneys, either under age 40 or practicing for ten years or less, comprise fewer than two-and-one-half percent of Michigan’s lawyers. Kaitlin A. Brown is again named a Rising Star in Employment & Labor. Maddin Hauser is delighted to have two new attorneys debut as Rising Stars in 2022 – John A. MacKenzie in Business Litigation and Corinne Rockoff in Real Estate.